just smile :)

just smile :)
all you need is love <3

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

my sisters have numbers......

Well, my sisters are an interesting bunch... I have my #4 and my #5, both equally epic, and i have my mini me. She's 8 and the twinkle in both my dad's eye and in all of ours.... we were all grown when my mini me rolled in and she's spoiled! She's like a tiny me, mouthy, slightly rude and extremely opinionated


.... frankly I blame her father, but apparently everyone else blames us!

my #4 is actually my 1st sister and my 2nd sibling, my #5 is actually my 2nd sister and my 3rd sibling... are you confused yet my dear blog reader? Oh! And i am #1! As I am well, Great and the first born! :)

now imagine this my friends, the paralyzers were flowing, the tequila was cheap and the bar tab was low. My sisters and I were doing what we enjoyed the best (when we were young and single) and slutting for drinks!We are a great team, and slutting for drinks was a epic past time :) We were in the bag, all three of us! AND, some ridiculous rig pig, with his hazy eyes and slurred words was trying with all his might to A) remember our names and B) take my #5 home... alas we began the epic Halverson saga of who is who... somewhere between the free paralyzers,the Jose and gladiators we decided that I of course was the #1 and the boss of everyone's life, then comes my foolish brother, THEN for some reason (I blame the Jose, those Mexicans are ludicrous) we decided our sister in law Froggy needed to be #3, and entering the mix at the end, my epic sisters #4 and #5! And thusly the names have stuck..... through fighting and yelling, tears and laughter, my #4 and my #5 are there.....

always and forever in the wrong damn order!! if you are lucky enough to have a sister half as marvelous as mine, you should count yourself lucky!! And even when I think my #4 is hormonal and slightly unstable and when I am almost sure my #5 is bipolar and hears voices I know that they love me and wanna punch me as much as I wanna punch them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment