just smile :)

just smile :)
all you need is love <3

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Non Believer! :(

So my 7 year old son is no longer believing in the Easter Bunny. I am sad and slightly upset with this fact! I mean DEAR GAWD! I can remember his first breath, and now he, in his little man way is telling me he's sure the Easter Bunny is a fake! Example, " Mom, I think if the East Rabbit is real, he will leave me a hand written note instead of the typed notes he usually leaves!!"  :( Kids grow! I know this, but seriously, I don't need to like it!! So now I am scrambling around at 11pm trying to fool my 7 year old son into thinking the Easter Rabbit is legit! Ugggh!!

I think I might go eat my mini eggs and drink some vodka.... as I mope about having kids that are growing up! Go figure!

Happy Easter!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment