just smile :)

just smile :)
all you need is love <3

Monday, April 25, 2011

What Might Have Been

As I type, eating my leftover turkey and stuffing "samage" ( you have to say samage, it just makes the sandwich so much better to eat :) dreaming (unrealistically) that my twitter blog will spiral into a huge writing career, notable to only Carrie Bradshaw, I wonder if my life has made a change.

Sure, its a good life. I have great friends and a family most people dream of. My kids aren't sick, and although at this moment we aren't flush in the money department, I go to sleep every night with my soul mate. We are perfect for each other, the chinscot and I. ( my lover, he is half Asian and Half Scottish! LOL Epic I know) My kids are great, my son is is the typical farm kid, rough and tumble and my sweet little baby girl is the perfect princess! Our house is great and we have love, which is so very important!

BUT! I wonder where my life is going, or where it took the dramatic turn to Domestic Goddess, instead of Party Girl and Career Woman.... at what turn did baking cookies and wiping noses outshine my desire to become a Veterinary and live a life of leisure on my off time! And how did it happen so quickly?! I CLEARLY recall my 5 year plan outta high school, along with a loose 10 year plan. Did it involve a career at my father's second hand store and 2 kiddos? Na Na! It involved a trip to somewhere epic each year and and slicing open animals to save their darling little lives, and A HOUSEKEEPER! It absolutely  involved a housekeeper!

Life is good, but I just wonder what if... :) Cheers ~ Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment